I just got an email from my stepmom saying that my (step)-sister-in-law's delivery date has been bumped up from June 7th to MAY 21st--ONE WEEK FROM TODAY! That is crazy to think that in a week I will be an auntie!
This also means that my first niece will beat out Ryan's first nephew. I win! (...kidding!)
I will be the first one to admit that I know zero things about children and have been known to make remarks that range from idiotic to offensive due to my lack of knowledge. I love kids, but I never babysat or nannyed in school and given that my siblings are the oldest of the Bucheles & Poulters, there haven't been any babies from my generation yet. Despite that, it really does seem like a huge jump, two and a half whole weeks!
Regardless of all that, I'm very excited to meet Baby Girl Anderson in one week from today!
Giants Claim Buddy Kennedy From Mariners
34 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment