Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wow!!

I just got an email from my stepmom saying that my (step)-sister-in-law's delivery date has been bumped up from June 7th to MAY 21st--ONE WEEK FROM TODAY! That is crazy to think that in a week I will be an auntie!

This also means that my first niece will beat out Ryan's first nephew. I win! (...kidding!)

I will be the first one to admit that I know zero things about children and have been known to make remarks that range from idiotic to offensive due to my lack of knowledge. I love kids, but I never babysat or nannyed in school and given that my siblings are the oldest of the Bucheles & Poulters, there haven't been any babies from my generation yet. Despite that, it really does seem like a huge jump, two and a half whole weeks!

Regardless of all that, I'm very excited to meet Baby Girl Anderson in one week from today!

No comments: