Thursday, July 24, 2008

My boyfriend

Imagine life from my vantage point:

Sitting on the couch, while silly Ryan is in the kitchen. He's wearing a headband because he's sweating up a storm doing the dishes. Roscoe, Sarah's fat beagle, is watching him intently in case any food drops to the ground. Ryan hasn't shaved in about a week and a half.

I'm sitting here, on the couch, and I look over and think, "What a cute, nice boyfriend I have! He's doing the dishes!" and then ma cher blond burst out singing, "TRADITIOOOOOOOOOOON! TRADITION!" from "Fiddler on the Roof". He actually sings a couple lines from the musical, but the refrain is all I catch.

(Maybe "Fiddler on the Roof" is one of the things that Ryan and my sister Kate talk about in their mysterious emails! They were both a part of said musical.)

So, yeah. Life is funny. But good. And my boyfriend still rocks :)