Tuesday, July 15, 2008

potd make-up: photos from camping in welch on a found camera

Just a handful of snaps from Welch. Taken on my "new" Canon SD1000. I found the guy at the Metrodome, sitting in a cupholder, after a loss to Detroit. I turned it in to Lost and Found, giving them my name and number in case it wasn't claimed. It wasn't! While it's not an amazing camera, it's a major upgrade from the Kodak EasyShare that was stolen when our house was robbed. (Its list price is $300, over the EasyShare's $150)

Depending on your belief system: The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away; or: I'm Even Steven!

I'm waiting for an extra battery pack and charger that I bought off of Ebay, so I only have taken a handful of shots on it.

Ryan reading the baseball novel I bought him.




View of the campsite.


Aww, he's such a cutie when he is tired!


Nick reads.


Master of the charcoal grill.


Ryan is also master of eating.

No comments: