Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More engagement shots!

Ryan's sister Jordan did an engagement session with us a few weeks ago during a trip back to the farm... and here are the results!!

Some of them are hilarious and awkward, showcasing Ryan in his full bootylicious form. And my hair looks completely crazy in about 85% of them. But we're both quite happy with the results regardless! Many thanks, Jordan!

We'll have a disc with the proofs in high-res so that all you out there who want an 8x10 (or 16x20!) of Ryan and I in our full glory can have one, or many!

(Upon review of my archives I noticed that I never posted the link to the original engagement proofs... interested parties can find them here!)

2 comments:

E said...

My two cents!

Overall, I think this Jordan character did an awesome job. You guys look adorable in just about every shot. In general, I like the smiling shots better than the serious shots.

Here are some specifics; if I don't comment on one in particular, it's because it was okay but I liked others better:

I really like 004, 005, 008, 013, 017, 020, 021, and 025 as your basic shots. While I like all of the following, I like 014 better than 015, 018 better than 019, and 024 better than 023 (because of the red shoes, mostly). 009 and 026 are not very flattering 010 is too American Gothic for me, and not very flattering.

I hope that helps ... and that you wanted my two cents. I know what it's like to wade through seas of pictures and attempt to pick out the winners. They're all cute, really -- you guys are just adorable.

jordan.krogman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.