Thursday, August 14, 2008

Worried 'bout my baby

My Ryan went to the doctor this morning and returned with a diagnosis of very high blood pressure. Not good!

In the end it may turn out okay: he was instructed to drink less and exercise more. In addition, there are basic dietary things that should help--obvious things like less sodium, more fruits and veggies, fewer sweets, less meat, etc.

My family has a history of hypertension in addition, so it's a good idea for both of us to do these things. Plus, we could both stand do lose a pound or two!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks for your concern cute heart!

marcie said...

I'm glad Ryan has someone sensible to watch out for his health...I doubt his old roommates would have been as concerned!

jordan.krogman said...

I ditto Mom. Glad you're there to cook for him and keep him away from the booze! ;) You'll have to keep him on that bike so he can get his exercise.