Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Questions Begin

Since we got engaged, Ryan and I have been peppered with questions about our wedding plans. These inquiries only get stronger by the day! I'm beginning to wonder if we're abnormal, that we got engaged without any definitive plans of when and where and how we will wed.

If I recall correctly, Jaime and Christian had their wedding date and venues mostly decided on at least a month before they got engaged! Crazy!

Things we have decided:

• That we will get married.
• Generally, our attendants. We haven't asked all of them, and there are issues with numbers...Ryan has too many friends, basically!
• It'll be in the fall...ish. It'd be more convenient for a lot of people if we married before school starts, but I think a fall wedding would be really nice! I am keeping it open because I'd rather pick a date based on what dates are available at venues that we like!
• Colors: deep purple, sage green, cornflower blue, and ivory. I just decided them myself because I don't think Ryan cares. (If you do, honey, speak up!)
• The bridesmaid dresses: deep purple, and they'll have to be floor length.
• Our reception will be this crazy mix of South Dakotans, Canadians, and Minnesotans which will hopefully make for an awesome party.

That's all we know so far! Only about 7,832 questions left to answer...

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Colors really aren't much of an issue to me. I don't think I want yellow or orange to be involved though, so your choices should work. Don't worry, we'll answer lots of questions very soon!